We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our cross-functional software and systems team of experts. You’ll provide your expertise in the research, development and maintenance of our software products and collaborate with the team to meet product deadlines. If you have a proven track record of success in developing and delivering high quality production software, then you may be the right fit!
- Ability to research, design, develop, test and maintain the Yieldex software products.
- Work directly with our CTO and Product Management team to ensure product requirements are met.
- Collaborate with all other Yieldex engineering team members to implement and support the production software and systems.
- Provide expertise to Yieldex Services and QA teams to ensure client satisfaction.
- Develop software for web-based analytics application for digital publishers.
- Develop novel features, reports, and easy-to-use user interfaces in an agile product development environment.
- Implement software to meet security, performance, scalability, reliability, and maintainability requirements.
- Collaborate with the team to meet product milestones in a timely manner with high quality production software.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering, plus five years of experience.
- Alternatively, employer will accept a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering, plus one year of experience.
- Strong Java programming skills and strong Java design skills.
- Strong math and algorithm skills.
- Strong Linux skills and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong OO design background and skills.
- Experience in developing open-source frameworks; Agile development process; second level caching.
- Experience with Grids or Spaces.
- Experience solving scalability challenges and concurrent programming experience.
- Dedication to unit-testing or mapping experience.
- A proven track record of success in developing and delivering production quality Java web-based software in a complex production environment.
- A deep understanding of the JVM, SaaS or Web based software.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training and/or experience.Must also have authority to work permanently in the U.S.